- Login: qyron
- Registered on: 06/16/2021
- Last connection: 11/27/2021
- 05:19 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1332: LTTng-UST requires glibc >= 2.16 to build
- Works for me!
- 03:23 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1332 (Resolved): LTTng-UST requires glibc >= 2.16 to build
- There is "static_assert" macro used in the code, which is only supported in glibc's "assert.h" header starting from v...
- 10:57 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1329 (New): Assert in lttng-consumerd: consumer.c:lttng_consumer_rotate_channel()
- 04:29 PM Babeltrace Bug #1319: Assert in emit_inactivity_message
- I couldn't reproduce the crash in many runs. Seems one-off issue.
What kind of throughput would you want me to mea...
- 07:30 PM Babeltrace Bug #1322 (New): Assert in ctf_msg_iter_destroy()
- #0 0x00007ff0426ad495 in raise () from /lib64/libc.so.6
#1 0x00007ff0426aec75 in abort () from /lib64/libc.so.6
- 07:28 PM Babeltrace Bug #1321 (New): Segfault in bfcr_unsigned_int_cb()
- #0 0x00007fe6cdfe0d62 in bfcr_unsigned_int_cb (value=65535, fc=0x23d1240, data=0x1e6ca30)
- 04:56 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1320: Assert in lttng-ring-buffer-client.h:437: client_buffer_begin()
- This is one-off issue, it does not reproduce. And we run LTTNG in production for a long time...
There is no virtuali...
- 08:33 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1320 (Feedback): Assert in lttng-ring-buffer-client.h:437: client_buffer_begin()
- We observed single case where process instrumented with LTTNG crashed on start with the following assert:
- 08:33 PM Babeltrace Bug #1319: Assert in emit_inactivity_message
- No pattern, the error happened only once.
- 07:13 PM Babeltrace Bug #1319: Assert in emit_inactivity_message
- No other error messages.
babeltrace2 crashed several times until our monitoring script detected it and restarted ...
Also available in: Atom