- Login: bhufmann
- Email: Bernd.Hufmann@ericsson.com
- Registered on: 02/24/2012
- Last connection: 02/24/2017
- 02:58 PM LTTng-modules Bug #1090 (Resolved): LTTng modules not working after installing stable PPA
After installing the package lttng-modules-dkms from the stable PPA for Ubuntu trusty, the kernel tracer is no...
- 11:17 AM LTTng-tools Bug #994 (Confirmed): Configured metadata data channel not listed for UST domain
- I noticed this for LTTng 2.7 and 2.6.
After configuring the metadata channel for UST, the metadata channel is not ...
- 10:37 AM LTTng-tools Bug #993 (Feedback): Re-enabling disabled events create new tracepoint events
- LTTng version 2.7:
I'm executing the following commands:
> lttng create mysession
> lttng enable-event myeve...
- 10:48 AM Babeltrace Bug #992: Packet Context end time before start time
- See below for information about the tracing session configuration that caused such a trace. The application is runnin...
- 01:30 PM LTTng-tools Feature #984: Session path in LTTng profiles should not contain date and time
- Hi Jonathan
Jonathan Rajotte Julien wrote:
> One of the other use cases is that someone might want to go back...
- 02:31 PM LTTng-tools Feature #984: Session path in LTTng profiles should not contain date and time
- Hi Jonathan
For me the save and load feature is a great feature of LTTng Tools that brings also a lot of value to ...
- 08:51 AM LTTng-tools Feature #984 (New): Session path in LTTng profiles should not contain date and time
- Saving a session with command "lttng save" will store the whole current session path of the active session(s) the pat...
- 02:38 PM LTTng-tools Bug #855 (Resolved): Error after configuring UST metadata channel
I tried to configure the metadata channel for UST. After that I get an error when listing the session.
- 07:18 AM LTTng-tools Bug #500: Add context for perf counters fails
- - Yes, it happens with 2.2-rc1
- Yes, I'm running on Linux as guest OS under a virtual machine (Virtualbox).
- 11:19 AM LTTng-tools Bug #500 (Won't fix): Add context for perf counters fails
- I cannot add contexts for perf counters using lttng-tools v2.1.1 (or v2.2-rc1). I get the error below. When using ltt...
Also available in: Atom