lttng view should display an explicit error message when babeltrace is not installed
For now it just displays "no such file or directory" without any mention that it is trying to execute babeltrace.
Updated by Julien Desfossez about 11 years ago
actually the message mentions babeltrace, maybe just a prettier printing would be nice.
Updated by David Goulet about 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 2.0 stable
Updated by Anonymous about 11 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 0c687325f18ccb6950cd6a8a9665f33a6890d5a1.