build dependency issue with make -j12
Based on 97e1904 Fix error.h non-static variables for liblttng-ctl
Steps to reproduce:
make clean make -j12
make: *** No rule to make target `../../src/common/libcompat.la', needed by `libconsumer.la'. Stop.
diff --git a/src/common/Makefile.am b/src/common/Makefile.am index ba93810..b9a1663 100644 --- a/src/common/Makefile.am +++ b/src/common/Makefile.am @@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ libconsumer_la_LIBADD = \ $(top_builddir)/src/common/sessiond-comm/libsessiond-comm.la \ $(top_builddir)/src/common/kernel-consumer/libkernel-consumer.la \ $(top_builddir)/src/common/hashtable/libhashtable.la \ - $(top_builddir)/src/common/libcompat.la + libcompat.la if HAVE_LIBLTTNG_UST_CTL libconsumer_la_LIBADD += \
Updated by Yannick Brosseau about 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to David Goulet
- Target version set to 2.0 stable
Updated by Anonymous about 11 years ago
- Subject changed from build dependency issue with to build dependency issue with make -j12
Updated by David Goulet about 11 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset d31efcff675bdd407f300de4ad971b74abb0c38f.