From 01/19/2012 to 02/17/2012
- 04:44 PM Feature #73 (New): DOCUMENTATION!
- The Documentation page is hopelessly stale. Of course most of the documentation for the new tools isn't even *written...
- 04:41 PM Bug #72 (Resolved): The "Getting started" should be a real quickstart
- Update the Getting started to some more recent instructions. David's page on his wiki is a good example (perhaps spli...
- 04:39 PM Bug #71 (Resolved): Update for LTTng 2.0
- --- After the 2.0 RC1 is out ---
The LTTng 2.0 tools should be the main item on the main page. The old 0.x toolcha...
- 04:33 PM Bug #70 (Resolved): Rework the Download page
- The Download page should be the only place with download links. It should show:
- Distro packages (repos, PPAs)
- 04:09 PM Bug #68 (New): Top-level primary links should be in bold
- The main items in the navigation list on lttng.org should be in bold (and the sub-items should not), so that it makes...
- 04:04 PM Bug #67 (New): Syndicate the project news on the lttng.org main page
- If we use the per-project news on Redmine to announce releases (like David has been spectacularly doing so far ;) ), ...
- 04:00 PM Bug #66 (In Progress): Show expanded News on the lttng.org main page
- Now that we don't use Drupal's Releases, we can remove the little box on the right, and replace it with regular News ...
- 10:39 PM Bug #50 (Won't fix): ERROR: The certificate of `bugs.lttng.org' hasn't got a known issuer.
- After 3 years, wget still does not have SNI support. I suggest that you use curl instead.
See the following links ...
- 10:18 PM Bug #50 (Won't fix): ERROR: The certificate of `bugs.lttng.org' hasn't got a known issuer.
- compudj@thinkos:/tmp$ wget https://bugs.lttng.org/attachments/2/buildlog2
--2012-02-15 22:18:42-- https://bugs.lttn...
- 07:35 PM Feature #30 (New): Contributor documentation
- We should have some official "contributor guildelines" somewhere on the lttng.org website.
This would explain how to...
- 04:46 PM Bug #16 (Resolved): Create email address for automatic bug creation
- 04:36 PM Bug #14: bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- need more test
- 04:30 PM Bug #14 (In Progress): bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- 08:49 PM Bug #14 (Resolved): bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- 20:08 < alexmonthy> Email delivery is not configured, and notifications are
20:08 < ...
- 08:44 PM Bug #13 (Resolved): bugs.lttng.org is not SSL enabled -> passwords in clear text
- We need SSL and a certificate for bugs.lttng.org.
- 08:40 PM Bug #12 (Resolved): Link git.lttng.org to redmine git view
- in order to integrate redmine with git, we seem to need git.lttng.org to be open with the http protocol to serve git ...
Also available in: Atom