From 01/27/2012 to 02/25/2012
- 06:34 PM Feature #96 (Won't fix): "-latest" symlinks for the tarball downloads
- Since we'll have version numbers on the Download page, we'll have to update that page for new releases anyway. So let...
- 04:40 PM Bug #110: Test firstname.lastname@example.org
- On 12-02-24 03:29 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #110 has been updated by Alexandre Montplaisir.
> Adding a co...
- 03:29 PM Bug #110: Test firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adding a comment at the top...
On 12-02-24 02:31 PM, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #110 has been updated by Yannick ...
- 02:31 PM Bug #110: Test firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm not sure it's a bug, could you comment?
On 2012-02-24 14:29, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #110 has been reporte...
- 02:29 PM Bug #110 (Resolved): Test firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a bug!
- 04:43 PM Bug #91: THe website could be faster
- We REALLY need to update the hamster... It's quite long on my side just simply opening a new issue...
Kill the ham...
- 02:42 PM Feature #96: "-latest" symlinks for the tarball downloads
- No we keep the files with the version numbers as is. Packagers need those files anyway. "lttng-tools-latest.tar.gz" w...
- 09:10 PM Bug #97 (New): Theme tweak: the < pre > tags should be more visible
- On lttng.org, the < pre > tags don't stand out very much from the surrounding text.
Compare those two pages:
- 09:06 PM Bug #72 (In Progress): The "Getting started" should be a real quickstart
- http://lttng.org/quickstart updated. Comments welcome! I tried to keep it very brief. A quick-guide for UST would pr...
- 08:34 PM Feature #96: "-latest" symlinks for the tarball downloads
- The problem with a -latest tar.gz is that we lose the version number in the file name.
A better solution would be...
- 08:29 PM Feature #96 (Won't fix): "-latest" symlinks for the tarball downloads
- Right now, the source download links at http://lttng.org/download point to the complete list of all the previous vers...
- 06:42 PM Bug #91: THe website could be faster
- Yep, the Redmine is running on somewhat old hardware. The git integration seems especially taxing.
Perhaps we'd need...
- 05:53 PM Bug #91 (Resolved): THe website could be faster
- The average response time of the gantt chart is 8 seconds... a bit slow.
- 06:29 PM Bug #92 (Invalid): THe website could be faster #2
- This should have been a comment in your previous bug ;)
- 05:54 PM Bug #92 (Invalid): THe website could be faster #2
- It took 27 seconds to submit the last bug!
- 06:01 PM Bug #71 (Resolved): Update for LTTng 2.0
- Website updated! Feedback is welcome.
- 06:00 PM Bug #70 (Resolved): Rework the Download page
- 03:43 PM Bug #70 (In Progress): Rework the Download page
- 02:15 PM Bug #83: Document bug statuses
- It's was just a reference to what others are doing, not necessary a suggestion!
- 02:11 PM Bug #83: Document bug statuses
- Yep, I read that page. It gives some good ideas, but I don't think we should mimic Ubuntu's statuses 1-to-1.
- 02:01 PM Bug #83: Document bug statuses
- Bugs statuses from Ubuntu:
- 01:59 PM Bug #83 (Feedback): Document bug statuses
- I quickly drafted https://bugs.lttng.org/documents/2 (a Document in the Website project) to put down in writing what ...
- 12:13 PM Bug #86 (Resolved): Link babeltrace repo to redmine
- 10:32 PM Bug #83 (Resolved): Document bug statuses
- Currently, the usage of each bug status is not consistent among them members.
- 04:44 PM Feature #73 (New): DOCUMENTATION!
- The Documentation page is hopelessly stale. Of course most of the documentation for the new tools isn't even *written...
- 04:41 PM Bug #72 (Resolved): The "Getting started" should be a real quickstart
- Update the Getting started to some more recent instructions. David's page on his wiki is a good example (perhaps spli...
- 04:39 PM Bug #71 (Resolved): Update for LTTng 2.0
- --- After the 2.0 RC1 is out ---
The LTTng 2.0 tools should be the main item on the main page. The old 0.x toolcha...
- 04:33 PM Bug #70 (Resolved): Rework the Download page
- The Download page should be the only place with download links. It should show:
- Distro packages (repos, PPAs)
- 04:09 PM Bug #68 (New): Top-level primary links should be in bold
- The main items in the navigation list on lttng.org should be in bold (and the sub-items should not), so that it makes...
- 04:04 PM Bug #67 (New): Syndicate the project news on the lttng.org main page
- If we use the per-project news on Redmine to announce releases (like David has been spectacularly doing so far ;) ), ...
- 04:00 PM Bug #66 (In Progress): Show expanded News on the lttng.org main page
- Now that we don't use Drupal's Releases, we can remove the little box on the right, and replace it with regular News ...
- 10:39 PM Bug #50 (Won't fix): ERROR: The certificate of `bugs.lttng.org' hasn't got a known issuer.
- After 3 years, wget still does not have SNI support. I suggest that you use curl instead.
See the following links ...
- 10:18 PM Bug #50 (Won't fix): ERROR: The certificate of `bugs.lttng.org' hasn't got a known issuer.
- compudj@thinkos:/tmp$ wget https://bugs.lttng.org/attachments/2/buildlog2
--2012-02-15 22:18:42-- https://bugs.lttn...
- 07:35 PM Feature #30 (New): Contributor documentation
- We should have some official "contributor guildelines" somewhere on the lttng.org website.
This would explain how to...
- 04:46 PM Bug #16 (Resolved): Create email address for automatic bug creation
- 04:36 PM Bug #14: bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- need more test
- 04:30 PM Bug #14 (In Progress): bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- 08:49 PM Bug #14 (Resolved): bugs.lttng.org SMTP not working
- 20:08 < alexmonthy> Email delivery is not configured, and notifications are
20:08 < ...
- 08:44 PM Bug #13 (Resolved): bugs.lttng.org is not SSL enabled -> passwords in clear text
- We need SSL and a certificate for bugs.lttng.org.
- 08:40 PM Bug #12 (Resolved): Link git.lttng.org to redmine git view
- in order to integrate redmine with git, we seem to need git.lttng.org to be open with the http protocol to serve git ...
Also available in: Atom