- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2013
- Last connection: 07/03/2019
- 03:52 PM Babeltrace Revision 7a3f3e45 (babeltrace): Require automake >= 1.12
- The test suite LOG_DRIVER statement requires that automake >= 1.12 be used
Signed-off-by: Michael ...
- 10:53 AM Babeltrace Revision 3725ce94 (babeltrace): port: fix link order of babeltrace2.exe
- On both Cygwin and MINGW, the link order of static libraries in an exe
requires the dependent libraries to come first...
- 03:34 PM LTTng-modules Revision afb196cc (lttng-modules): Fix: btrfs: move basic block_group definitions to their own header (v5.4)
- commit aac0023c2106952538414254960c51dcf0dc39e9
Author: Josef Bacik <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Jun 20 15:...
- 03:31 PM Babeltrace Revision 3b16a19b (babeltrace): port: mmap offset alignment on Windows
- On Windows the mmap offset is not aligned to the page size but to the
allocator granularity which is usually bigger t...
- 02:25 PM LTTng-tools Revision 557ac9b9 (lttng-tools): Fix: namespace our gettid wrapper
- Since glibc 2.30, a gettid wrapper was added that conflicts with our
static declaration. Namespace our wrapper so the...
- 10:57 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1191: extras/ subdir excluded from dist tarball on ./configure --disable-extras
- From the automake manual for future reference:
If SUBDIRS is defined conditionally using Automake conditionals, ...
- 10:22 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1185: Failing to enable kernel channel through Python bindings
- Christophe Bedard wrote:
> Do you know if and how we could request for >=2.10.7 to be released to Ubuntu ...
- 12:40 AM Babeltrace Revision ff89ed28 (babeltrace): tests: fix test_auto_source_discovery on mingw
- Add native path support and use the shared diff functions to properly
handle end of line characters.
- 03:34 PM Babeltrace Revision 9c5dd55a (babeltrace): tests: readlink 'canonicalize' is GNU specific
- On platforms not using the GNU coreutils, namely MacOs, readlink doesn't
have a canonicalize option.
Use it only whe...
- 03:34 PM Babeltrace Revision f826e400 (babeltrace): tests: fix Windows support in test_convert_args
- Additionnal variables were added to the common case, add them for
Also available in: Atom