- Login: old
- Registered on: 02/02/2023
- Last connection: 02/21/2023
|Common Trace Format||Developer||02/07/2023|
- 11:33 AM LTTng-tools Revision 56a9a0b7 (lttng-tools): Fix: adding a user space probe fails on thumb functions
- On some architectures, calling convention details are embedded in the
symbol addresses. Uprobe requires a "clean" sym...
- 11:05 AM LTTng-tools Revision 2a05e025 (lttng-tools): Fix: Tests that assume CPU 0 is present
- Add util_event_generator.sh to shellcheck test while at it.
- 11:05 AM LTTng-tools Revision 3bfde48a (lttng-tools): Fix: Wrong assumption about possible CPUs
- cpuset is not necessary contiguous. Thus, we need to parse
Also, the `...
- 11:00 AM LTTng-tools Revision 40b2a4a7 (lttng-tools): Tests: fix: parse-callback reports missing addr2line
- addr2line from binutils is required for this script to work correctly.
However, it silently fails. Fix this by using ...
- 10:57 AM LTTng-tools Revision 5ba02fff (lttng-tools): Fix: lttng remove-trigger -h fails
- The error was that `argv' was incremented before passing it to
`argpar_iter_create'. However, the macro `SHOW_HELP' i...
- 05:14 PM LTTng-tools Revision c1410397 (lttng-tools): Tests: Add meta shellcheck test
- Pass shellcheck on a list of known correct shell scripts. The idea is to
add scripts to the list incrementally and av...
- 05:03 PM LTTng-tools Revision 77503fc5 (lttng-tools): Build feature: Add pre-inst-env script
- This script setup environment variables for running compiled binaries
from the project without having to install them...
- 04:21 PM LTTng-tools Revision d34e7a4d (lttng-tools): Tests: Test snapshot maximum size correctly
- The minimum size for a channel is determined by:
sub-buffer-size * sub-buffer-count * possible-cpus
- 04:16 PM LTTng-tools Revision 198b8417 (lttng-tools): Tests: Add get_possible_cpus_count utility
- lttng-ust uses the possible number of CPUs to allocate its ring buffers.
Certain tests have to take that into conside...
- 12:01 PM LTTng-tools Feature #1287: Use abstract sockets for lttng-consumerd UST shared memory files
- Ideally we would like to have something like memfd_create and pass the resulting file descriptor around.
Also available in: Atom