Jonathan Rajotte Julien
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/06/2015
- Last connection: 05/28/2019
- LTTng (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-tools (Manager, Developer, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-UST (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Babeltrace (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-modules (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Website (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Userspace RCU (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTngTop (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-CI (Manager, 11/29/2017)
- 09:18 AM Babeltrace Revision 31976fe2 (babeltrace): Add configuration for python code formatter black
- Black will look for pyproject.toml automatically.
pyproject.toml is defined by PEP518 
- 05:20 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1185 (Resolved): Failing to enable kernel channel through Python bindings
The fix is part of lttng 2.10.7 stable release.
- 03:02 PM LTTng-tools Revision dd5f427a (lttng-tools): Fix: python binding: expose domain buffer type
- On enable_channel the domain buffer type is used to create a temporary
channel. This currently fail for kernel channe...
- 03:02 PM LTTng-tools Revision 68f8c317 (lttng-tools): Update base test for binding
- This test is not run for now as it is not part of the test suite.
Use a temporary directory to store trace.
- 09:31 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1185: Failing to enable kernel channel through Python bindings
- Unless we decide to fix it in another way, nothing should be required from your end.
Will let you know, when we ha...
- 04:49 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1185: Failing to enable kernel channel through Python bindings
- Hi Christophe,
Would you be able to build a 2.10 lttng-tools from source and test the attached patches?
- 05:40 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1185 (Confirmed): Failing to enable kernel channel through Python bindings
The problem is due to the lack of update of the python binding through time and the addition of extended attri...
- 10:31 AM LTTng-tools Revision 0731b11e (lttng-tools): Fix: getenv can return null
- On system with LANG not defined getenv will return null.
An example of such system is the lava runner used by ci.ltt...
- 12:13 PM LTTng-tools Revision 28ab59d0 (lttng-tools): Fix: getgrnam is not MT-Safe, use getgrnam_r
- Running the test suite under a Yocto musl build resulted in musl
coredump due to double freeing.
We get the followin...
- 12:16 PM Babeltrace Bug #1179 (In Progress): Crashes when using lttng-live with a per-pid session in Babeltrace 1.5
- Further work on this resulted in investigating the relayd.
Since this is in per-pid a lot of ordering issue can ha...
Also available in: Atom