Jonathan Rajotte Julien
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2015
- Last connection: 11/14/2018
- Babeltrace (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-tools (Manager, Developer, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-UST (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-modules (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Website (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Userspace RCU (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTngTop (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-CI (Manager, 11/29/2017)
- 02:41 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1171 (Needs feedback): lttng_ust_delete_fd_from_tracker: Assertion failure
- 02:40 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1171: lttng_ust_delete_fd_from_tracker: Assertion failure
- Hi Stefan,
- 02:01 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1171 (Confirmed): lttng_ust_delete_fd_from_tracker: Assertion failure
- Hi Stefan,
I'm looking into it. I was able to reproduce the problem.
In the mean time could you share with us y...
- 05:39 PM LTTng-CI Feature #1139 (Resolved): Check for process cleanup integration to CI
- A solution was put in place.
Clenaup brefore and check after for hanging processes.
- 05:38 PM LTTng-CI Bug #1141 (Resolved): Review of notification for failures
- Email are sent to maintainers
- 12:34 PM LTTng-modules Revision c6b2e60d (lttng-modules): Fix: access migrate_disable field directly
- For stable real time kernel > 4.9, the __migrate_disabled utility symbol
is not always exported. This can result in l...
- 05:54 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1169 (Needs feedback): Possible race-condition in lttng-ust-statedump.c cleanup code during process exit.
- Mathieu can you take a look at this?
- 02:54 PM LTTng-tools Revision d9f0c7c7 (lttng-tools): Fix: perform local data pending before checking data pending with relayd
- Performing the data pending check in two phases, local and network,
reduces the total number network operations neede...
- 08:51 PM LTTng-tools Revision 245f8bec (lttng-tools): Fix: double put on error path
- Let relay_index_try_flush be responsible for the self-reference put on
Code flow of relay_index_try_flus...
- 08:51 PM LTTng-tools Revision bb586a6e (lttng-tools): Fix: holding the stream lock does not equate to having data pending
- The live timer can hold the stream lock while sending empty beacon. An
empty beacon does not mean that data is still ...
Also available in: Atom