Jonathan Rajotte Julien
- Login: joraj
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2015
- Last connection: 01/20/2020
- 11:28 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1213: Cannot print trace under chroot
What does nproc print under your chroot? Is it the same count as on the physical machine?
- 11:23 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1215 (Needs feedback): Failed to start lttng-sessiond process
Let's focus a bit on the initial PERROR:
Note that with the daemonize option, we fork and wait for the ch...
- 10:00 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1213: Cannot print trace under chroot
- Please rerun you experiment using LTTNG_UST_DEBUG=y while running the instrumented application....
- 10:56 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1213: Cannot print trace under chroot
- Sure that might be it but the log from the lttng-sessiond deamon should point you toward something.
Also I forgot...
- 10:22 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1213 (Needs feedback): Cannot print trace under chroot
This seems to be a failure on add context that prevent buffers allocation. Let's take a step back and look int...
- 10:35 AM LTTng Bug #1212: Gethostname return FQDN and lttng-relayd does not accept "." in hostname
- We might also have to check how these "paths" are expressed under a lttng-relayd windows host.
- 04:07 PM LTTng Bug #1212: Gethostname return FQDN and lttng-relayd does not accept "." in hostname
- We might want to check for "separator" instead that are illegal anyway or have a complete hostname validator instead ...
- 03:59 PM LTTng Bug #1212 (Needs feedback): Gethostname return FQDN and lttng-relayd does not accept "." in hostname
- Since commit:...
- 10:48 PM LTTng Bug #1210 (New): On lttng untrack lttng-sessiond core dump
- Against master lttng-tools/ust...
- 10:34 PM LTTng Bug #1209 (New): Tracking a PID after start of session result in error on lttng-sessiond
- Against lttng-tools/lttng-ust master:...
Also available in: Atom