Jonathan Rajotte Julien
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2015
- Last connection: 12/05/2017
- Babeltrace (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-tools (Manager, Developer, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-UST (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-modules (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Website (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- Userspace RCU (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTngTop (Manager, 04/13/2015)
- LTTng-CI (Manager, 11/29/2017)
- 09:16 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1143 (Needs feedback): rkhunter Warning: Suspicious file types found in /dev
- Calvin Taylor wrote:
> I did some searches of your issues and didn't find anything so I thought I'd bring it to yo...
- 09:45 AM LTTng-tools Revision 66d583dc (lttng-tools): Clean-up: consumer_add_metadata_stream always returns 0
- Since c869f647b0c4476645ab9ee01e362401fb8c1e42, the return value of
consumer_add_metadata_stream is always zero. Henc...
- 09:44 AM LTTng-tools Revision a8086cf4 (lttng-tools): Fix: scope ownership of a stream for ust-consumer
- A failure on lttng_pipe_write() during send_stream_to_thread() leads to
a null-pointer dereference of the stream hand...
- 05:53 PM LTTng-tools Revision 46b23495 (lttng-tools): Fix: consumerd(64/32)_lib_dir can be NULL
- 04:55 PM LTTng-CI Bug #1142 (In Progress): Lttng-tool notification on arm are flaky.
- Initially a race condition was found.
Still they are still flaky and now this time point toward something more int...
- 04:49 PM LTTng-CI Bug #1141 (Confirmed): Review of notification for failures
- All in the title.
- 04:49 PM LTTng-CI Bug #1140 (Confirmed): lttng-ust-java-tests_master_build
- Logging of lttng-sessiond should be kept as an artifact for debugging purposes.
Make sure to use a process cleaner...
- 03:29 PM LTTng-CI Feature #1139 (Needs feedback): Check for process cleanup integration to CI
- Jenkins now have a process cleanup pre and post build step availbale.
We need to list all positives and negatives ...
- 11:47 AM Babeltrace Bug #1138 (New): Live session listing return malformed url
- On stable 1.5, not tested against master.
While querying a relayd:
- 06:37 PM LTTng-tools Feature #1137 (Confirmed): Version handshake for lttng-consumerd and lttng-sessiond
* User installed both a 32bit and 64 bit version of lttng-tools 2.X.
* User uses in script lttng-session ...
Also available in: Atom