- Login: TheMatthew
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/15/2015
- Last connection: 01/25/2016
- 10:55 AM Babeltrace Bug #992 (Invalid): Packet Context end time before start time
- In a 32 bit system, setting up rolling traces in UST on lttng 2.7 makes end times of packet contexts appear BEFORE th...
- 09:17 PM LTTng Bug #945: Running cyclictest with lttng
- It is possible that the problem is therefore with the packaging of LTTng in Ubuntu. Even though 2.4 is not supported,...
- 04:38 PM LTTng Bug #945: Running cyclictest with lttng
- Jérémie Galarneau wrote:
> LTTng 2.4 has been unsupported for a while. Does it happen with LTTng 2.7.0?
- 03:43 PM LTTng-modules Bug #947 (Resolved): Event address fields should be hexadecimal (base 16)
- In lttng 2.7 timer_hrtimer_start has a field named "function" which has an address, this should be a base 16 integer ...
- 01:32 PM LTTng Bug #946 (New): LTTng trace splice size could be opitimized
- I was tracing and noticed that lttng in splice time takes approx 40% of it's time in "wait for CPU" since it is swapp...
- 01:27 PM LTTng Bug #945 (Feedback): Running cyclictest with lttng
- This may be a user issue, but I spent most of sunday trying to get this to work.
Intel core2 duo 5200 ...
- 01:19 PM LTTng Bug #944 (Resolved): LTTng Kernel tracing does not work with Ubuntu PPAs in trusty
- Trusty's stable ppa has kernel modules v2.7 and everything else that's 2.6. It does not allow kernel tracing.
Also available in: Atom