- Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/03/2015
- Last connection: 10/20/2015
- 12:00 PM LTTng-tools Bug #902 (Invalid): Crash on consumer daemon due to double free or corruption
- We have observed crash on consumer daemon, during repetitive restarts of our trace generating system (target).
- 12:16 PM LTTng-tools Bug #900: Double free or corruption crash on relay daemon
- We tried to increase the number of file descriptors per process with ulimit command
and it worked for us. Problem is...
- 03:44 AM LTTng-tools Bug #900: Double free or corruption crash on relay daemon
- The corruption is observed immediately after creating 24 (mostly 21) sessions from 24 different trace generating syst...
- 05:56 AM LTTng-tools Bug #900 (Resolved): Double free or corruption crash on relay daemon
- A crash has been observed on relay daemon, when 24 streaming sessions with same name were created from 24 different t...
Also available in: Atom