- Login: fdeslauriers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/31/2012
- Last connection: 10/13/2021
- 11:53 AM LTTng-tools Revision 2ddbdc7a (lttng-tools): Fix: notification-thread: handling event from a removed tracer event src
The issue is caused by a race condition where the `lttng_poll_wait()`
returns a _REMOVE_TRACER_EVENT_SOUR...
- 12:33 PM LTTng-tools Revision b45a2969 (lttng-tools): Fix: userspace-probe: truncating binary path for SDT
This issue was uncovered when we enabled the testing of the SDT
userspace probe instrumentation on the CI...
- 06:46 PM LTTng-tools Revision a0377dfe (lttng-tools): Force usage of assert() condition when NDEBUG is defined
- Reuse the BT2 approach to force the usage of the assertion condition
even when assert() are removed by the NDEBUG def...
- 06:46 PM LTTng-tools Revision cc3b9644 (lttng-tools): Fix: statements with side-effects in assert statements
When building with the NDEBUG definition the `assert()` statements are
- 10:14 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1217 (Resolved): regression/tools/live intermitent failure on yocto with 2.11
- I'm closing this issue as resolved since the original issue was related to 2.11.
You seem to be now targeting the 2....
- 08:57 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1217: regression/tools/live intermitent failure on yocto with 2.11
- The fixes for those 2 issues (@test_event_tracker@ and @test_ns_contexts_changes@) were backported to the 2.12 and 2....
- 03:46 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1217: regression/tools/live intermitent failure on yocto with 2.11
- We are currently testing fixes for both of these issues. I will this issue updated.
- 07:37 PM LTTng-tools Revision d775b2b7 (lttng-tools): Fix: Tests: race condition in test_ns_contexts_change
The test script doesn't wait for the test application to complete before
stopping the tracing session. Th...
- 07:37 PM LTTng-tools Revision c489057c (lttng-tools): Fix: Tests: race condition in test_event_tracker
The `test_event_tracker` file contains test cases when the event
generating app in executed in ...
- 06:31 PM Userspace RCU Revision 01477510 (userspace-rcu): Add `urcu_posix_assert()` as `assert()` replacement
- This macro acts like the regular `assert()` macro unless NDEBUG is
defined in which case it consumes the expression a...
Also available in: Atom