- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/07/2012
- Last connection: 07/07/2017
- LTTng (Manager, 02/17/2012)
- LTTng-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/11/2012)
- LTTng-UST (Manager, 02/11/2012)
- Babeltrace (Manager, 02/11/2012)
- LTTng-modules (Manager, 02/11/2012)
- Website (Manager, Developer, 02/11/2012)
- Userspace RCU (Manager, 02/21/2012)
- LTTngTop (Manager, 02/21/2012)
- Trace Compass UX Experiments (Manager, Developer, 11/03/2015)
- 07:58 PM Babeltrace Bug #1121 (New): Babeltrace 2.0-pre reports negative timestamp with ctf-writer traces
- I am trying to read the following two traces with Babeltrace 2:
- 06:43 PM Babeltrace Bug #1079 (New): BT 2.0 tries to load duplicate plugins in .so and .la formats
- If installing Babeltrace 2.0 via a `make install`, the plugins directory in /usr/local/lib/babeltrace/plugins will co...
- 11:02 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1070 (Resolved): MI's XSD limits trace path to 255 characters
- The trace path uses a "name_type" type, which is limited to 255 characters:
- 05:08 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1053: lttng-ust doesn't build on Ubuntu 12.04
- @linux/perf_event.h@ is part of the linux-headers package. I guess many users will have kernel headers installed if t...
- 02:38 PM Babeltrace Feature #1045: Wire up debug info on lttng_ust_cyg_profile event fields
- Just to clarify, since this could apply to Trace Compass too: currently the debug-info analysis needs both the @ip@ a...
- 04:20 PM LTTng Bug #1038: Enabling all events for the JUL domain, while having disabled events
- What do you mean by "while having events that are disabled"? I tried disabling events in advance and it doesn't seem ...
- 06:15 PM LTTng-tools Feature #1008 (Resolved): MI interface should advertise its own version number
- It would be useful to have a version number for the MI interface itself, distinct from the LTTng version. This would ...
- 02:59 PM LTTng Bug #944: LTTng Kernel tracing does not work with Ubuntu PPAs in trusty
- Michael, who is also taking care of the Debian packaging, will look into it.
- 05:58 PM LTTng-UST Bug #933: Cannot list Java events
- Here's patch to fix the problem. It's based on top of https://github.com/lttng/lttng-ust/pull/11 though, I will wait ...
- 01:50 PM LTTng-tools Feature #894: Cannot enable channel for JUL (-j) or Log4j (-l) domains
- Something I forgot to mention in the original report, this means that we have to enable at least one event before we ...
Also available in: Atom