- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 09/20/2012
- Last connection: 06/11/2018
- 02:12 PM LTTng-modules Feature #564 (Resolved): Add extra data to net_* tracepoints
- That was fixed years ago!
- 12:14 PM Babeltrace Feature #1164 (New): Write a plugin to anonymize traces
- Here's a feature that was discussed during last hack-a-thon:
Write a babeltrace plugin that would allow to remove ...
- 04:05 PM LTTng-tools Revision 0dbc2034 (lttng-tools): sessiond: rename syscall.h so it does not conflict with system
- Signed-off-by: Geneviève Bastien <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Jérémie Galarneau <jeremie.galarneau@ef...
- 12:52 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- Anyway, even if I do as you say, this is not the end of it. It still ends up being included more than once from anoth...
- 12:21 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- oh maybe that's me then, I had to add -I./ to AM_CPPFLAGS in src/bin/lttng-sessiond/Makefile.am
or else I got the ...
- 10:27 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- Ok, so removing the _LGPL_SOURCE did remove the redefinitions or urcu related symbols.
But going back to the origi...
- 08:03 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- So it means that for now it would be impossible to add UST tracepoints to lttng-tools. Is my understanding correct?
- 02:58 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1156 (Resolved): Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- As discussed offline, I am adding a monitoring thread to lttng-tools that monitors udev events and adds a lttng-ust e...
- 06:54 PM Babeltrace Bug #1129 (Invalid): ctf writer: the timestamp value's monotonicity is validated globally, not by stream
- I'm using babeltrace python bindings to write a CTF trace. My event is taken in an ebpf program where the timestamp i...
- 03:47 PM LTTng-modules Revision 9cf9736a (lttng-modules): net: Add TCP header data to net_* tracepoints
- This patch adds the transport header variant field in the network types IPv4
and IPv6 using the corresponding next pr...
Also available in: Atom