- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/20/2012
- Last connection: 06/17/2019
- 01:02 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1188 (Resolved): Error running "lttng list" when no sessions are available
- This bug applies to master and stable-2.11
When there are no tracing sessions, simply running `lttng list` gives t...
- 04:12 PM Babeltrace Bug #1096: Babeltrace takes 100% CPU and 100% mem reading a malformed trace
- This bug was discussed on IRC for a sequence whose size is too big and it tries to allocate huge memory size.
- 02:40 PM LTTng-tools Revision 0e63136b (lttng-tools): doc: Add reference to USDT probes
- SDT probes are known by most as USDT probes. People may be looking for them
by that name.
Reviewed-by: Philippe Prou...
- 02:12 PM LTTng-modules Feature #564 (Resolved): Add extra data to net_* tracepoints
- That was fixed years ago!
- 12:14 PM Babeltrace Feature #1164 (New): Write a plugin to anonymize traces
- Here's a feature that was discussed during last hack-a-thon:
Write a babeltrace plugin that would allow to remove ...
- 04:05 PM LTTng-tools Revision 0dbc2034 (lttng-tools): sessiond: rename syscall.h so it does not conflict with system
- Signed-off-by: Geneviève Bastien <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Jérémie Galarneau <jeremie.galarneau@ef...
- 12:52 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- Anyway, even if I do as you say, this is not the end of it. It still ends up being included more than once from anoth...
- 12:21 PM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- oh maybe that's me then, I had to add -I./ to AM_CPPFLAGS in src/bin/lttng-sessiond/Makefile.am
or else I got the ...
- 10:27 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- Ok, so removing the _LGPL_SOURCE did remove the redefinitions or urcu related symbols.
But going back to the origi...
- 08:03 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1156: Redeclaration of rcu symbols when adding UST tracepoints to tools
- So it means that for now it would be impossible to add UST tracepoints to lttng-tools. Is my understanding correct?
Also available in: Atom