- Login: smarchi
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 03/01/2023
|Common Trace Format||Developer||02/07/2023|
- 11:46 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1246 (Resolved): --filter expression parser accepts foo[bar]
- 11:46 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1246: --filter expression parser accepts foo[bar]
- I think this was fixed by:
- 07:58 AM LTTng-tools Bug #1335: lttng-relayd: `!vsession->current_trace_chunk` assertion failed
- Francis Deslauriers wrote in #note-1:
> Can you reproduce this easily?
> If so, can you try with this chain of...
- 10:59 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1335 (Resolved): lttng-relayd: `!vsession->current_trace_chunk` assertion failed
- I am trying to reproduce the scenario 2 of https://github.com/jgalar/PyConCanada2017/
The commands used to start t...
- 10:03 PM Babeltrace Bug #1334: Python component class memory leak
- Actually, it does not look related to the fact that an exception is raised in _user_consume. I get the same leak whe...
- 09:49 PM Babeltrace Bug #1334 (New): Python component class memory leak
- I saw this memory leak when working on a Python sink:...
- 09:13 PM Babeltrace Bug #1333 (New): Crash on invalid argument sequence
- I tried this (non-sensical) argument sequence, and I get a crash:
$ /tmp/babeltrace/bin/babeltrace2 tourlou --plug...
- 08:20 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1326: Tracing doesn't work because liblttng-ust-tracepoint.so.1 is not in dynamic linker path
- Proposed patch: https://review.lttng.org/c/lttng-ust/+/6481
- 04:49 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1326: Tracing doesn't work because liblttng-ust-tracepoint.so.1 is not in dynamic linker path
- There was a similar feature request on the mailing list: https://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2021-July/030040...
- 04:51 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1327 (Resolved): Behavior when failing to dlopen lttng-ust libraries
- When debugging the problem described in #1326, I tried setting LTTNG_UST_DEBUG, but didn't see a mention of something...
Also available in: Atom