- Login: smarchi
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 10/04/2021
- 08:20 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1326: Tracing doesn't work because liblttng-ust-tracepoint.so.1 is not in dynamic linker path
- Proposed patch: https://review.lttng.org/c/lttng-ust/+/6481
- 04:49 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1326: Tracing doesn't work because liblttng-ust-tracepoint.so.1 is not in dynamic linker path
- There was a similar feature request on the mailing list: https://lists.lttng.org/pipermail/lttng-dev/2021-July/030040...
- 04:47 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1326 (Confirmed): Tracing doesn't work because liblttng-ust-tracepoint.so.1 is not in dynamic linker path
- I started looking at this because of @tests/regression/ust/multi-lib/test_multi_lib@ failing in my lttng-tools develo...
- 04:51 PM LTTng-UST Feature #1327 (Feedback): Behavior when failing to dlopen lttng-ust libraries
- When debugging the problem described in #1326, I tried setting LTTNG_UST_DEBUG, but didn't see a mention of something...
- 07:28 PM Userspace RCU Revision 28757437 (userspace-rcu): Add C++ build tests
- Some urcu header files cause build failures when included in C++
programs. Add a test file that includes all exporte...
- 03:41 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1302 (New): Bad handling of invalid saved session files
- When one file in @~/.lttng/sessions@ can't be parsed or doesn't validate, it makes it impossible to load any session....
- 11:48 PM Babeltrace Bug #1299: babeltrace2 re-uses prior event string rather than expected empty string
- This is because @bt_string_field_clear@ does not actually clear the string field's data, it just sets the length to 0...
- 12:54 AM Babeltrace Bug #1295 (New): Copy-pasto in bt_value_map_borrow_entry_value doc
- 08:56 AM Babeltrace Bug #1279 (Resolved): Bus error with custom source, muxer and sink.ctf.fs
- Fixed by:
- 12:12 PM Babeltrace Bug #1279: Bus error with custom source, muxer and sink.ctf.fs
- Arnaud, the following patch should fix it, can you confirm?
Also available in: Atom