- Login: smarchi
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 03/05/2021
- 11:48 PM Babeltrace Bug #1299: babeltrace2 re-uses prior event string rather than expected empty string
- This is because @bt_string_field_clear@ does not actually clear the string field's data, it just sets the length to 0...
- 12:54 AM Babeltrace Bug #1295 (New): Copy-pasto in bt_value_map_borrow_entry_value doc
- 08:56 AM Babeltrace Bug #1279 (Resolved): Bus error with custom source, muxer and sink.ctf.fs
- Fixed by:
- 12:12 PM Babeltrace Bug #1279: Bus error with custom source, muxer and sink.ctf.fs
- Arnaud, the following patch should fix it, can you confirm?
- 04:27 PM Babeltrace Bug #1293 (New): Use after free in sink.ctf.fs finalize
- I run this:...
- 04:05 PM Babeltrace Bug #1282: `src.ctf.fs` accepts the same input twice
- The particular trace appears to be important (it requires a trace without stream instance id in the packet context, I...
- 07:07 PM Babeltrace Bug #1272: Test failures on Alpine Linux re: python bindings
- See patch here: https://review.lttng.org/c/babeltrace/+/3621
- 06:09 PM Babeltrace Bug #1272: Test failures on Alpine Linux re: python bindings
- Ok, got it. Add @--enable-python-plugins@ as well in your configure line (it's new in version 2).
The test that i...
- 01:18 PM Babeltrace Bug #1272: Test failures on Alpine Linux re: python bindings
- Russ W wrote in #note-7:
> Here is the full build+test log running on CI: https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/russkel/apo...
- 09:36 AM Babeltrace Bug #1272: Test failures on Alpine Linux re: python bindings
- Btw, I ran a full "make check" on my build and I do see some other failures. They seem to be caused by flags not rec...
Also available in: Atom