- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 05/27/2019
- 11:37 AM Userspace RCU Bug #1187 (Resolved): urcu/futex.h uses struct timespec, does not include time.h
I am trying to configure lttng-tools against a master userspace-rcu (5510757134071e2bb6b554e7d0aaf29676150065) wi...
- 10:54 AM Userspace RCU Bug #1186: Build error: "CPU_SET" redefined
- Most likely cause, from config.log:...
- 10:42 AM Userspace RCU Bug #1186 (New): Build error: "CPU_SET" redefined
- Commit: 5510757134071e2bb6b554e7d0aaf29676150065
Configured with: /home/smarchi/src/userspace-rcu/configure 'CFLAGS=...
- 10:10 PM LTTng-tools Revision 7010c033 (lttng-tools): Introduce utils_parse_time_suffix
- This function is based on utils_parse_size_suffix, but is to parse
(relatively short) time suffixes. It returns the t...
- 10:10 PM LTTng-tools Revision c7219617 (lttng-tools): Use utils_parse_time_suffix in create and enable-channel command
- Signed-off-by: Simon Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Jérémie Galarneau <email@example.com>
- 09:00 AM Babeltrace Bug #1118 (New): Bad generated Makefile in doc/api when Doxygen is not installed
- (I am writing this from memory, sorry if I am missing any detail)
I tried to build Babeltrace 2 pre1 with --enable...
- 10:09 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1053: lttng-ust doesn't build on Ubuntu 12.04
- The build passed on launchpad, but I haven't tested the runtime.
- 11:51 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1053: lttng-ust doesn't build on Ubuntu 12.04
- Yeah it makes sense. I suppose that with the stock 12.04 kernel the ABI version will be too old so the perf counter ...
- 10:35 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1053 (Resolved): lttng-ust doesn't build on Ubuntu 12.04
- UST doesn't build on Ubuntu 12.04, because it uses fields of the perf_event_mmap_page structure that are not availabl...
- 02:10 PM Babeltrace Bug #1018: Crash while trying to print debug info
- Here's a way to generate a trace that reproduces the problem with higher probability:...
Also available in: Atom