- Login: smarchi
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/08/2012
- Last connection: 04/07/2020
- 04:08 PM Babeltrace Bug #1254 (New): Trace with non-monotonic clocks make babeltrace2 abort
- The trace as attachment here: https://www.eclipse.org/lists/tracecompass-dev/msg01505.html
... and the trace here: h...
- 11:15 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1248 (New): filter-parser.y creates creates wrong ast for `hello`
- When parsing the expression @hello@, the filter parser creates a node representing the @@, but not one for t...
- 05:43 PM LTTng-tools Bug #1246 (New): --filter expression parser accepts foo[bar]
- According to the doc, it is only possible to access arrays elements using positive literal integer numbers. However,...
- 03:44 PM Babeltrace Bug #1240: Can't write plugins solely with `--enable-python-plugins`
- I would suggest that using --enable-python-plugins automatically enables the python bindings, as long as --disable-py...
- 04:49 PM Babeltrace Feature #1233 (New): Python: Add __str__ to Message types, and perhaps other types
- Example use case: I assume that when implementing a sink, people will print() the messages they receive at first. It...
- 04:14 PM Babeltrace Bug #1228 (New): calling seek to beginning after seek to ns from origin
- I haven't tried, but from my understanding of the message iterator, this sequence should trigger a bug:
1. seek an...
- 04:11 PM Babeltrace Bug #1227 (New): cli: Error when using --clock-cycles and -c sink.text.pretty at the same time
- When using both @--clock-cycles@ and @-c sink.text.pretty@ at the same time, the cli tries to instantiate two pretty ...
- 04:10 PM Babeltrace Feature #1226 (New): Allow making graph execution more "event-based"
- Currently, when using the lttng-live source component class, the source component will return TRY_AGAIN if it has no ...
- 04:03 PM Babeltrace Bug #1223 (New): Check for cmp and diff in configure
- Seen somewhere in the configure output of babeltrace on a fresh centos 8 container:...
- 01:51 PM Babeltrace Bug #1220 (New): filter.utils.trimmer component does not support streams without packets
- When trying to use a trimmer component with a stream that does not have packets, we get:...
Also available in: Atom