- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/09/2012
- Last connection: 05/25/2017
- LTTng (Manager, 02/09/2012)
- LTTng-tools (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2012)
- LTTng-UST (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2012)
- Babeltrace (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2012)
- LTTng-modules (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2012)
- Website (Manager, 02/09/2012)
- Userspace RCU (Manager, Developer, 02/09/2012)
- LTTngTop (Manager, 02/21/2012)
- Common Trace Format (Manager, Developer, 06/05/2012)
- 01:23 PM LTTng-modules Revision cc62f29e (lttng-modules): Calculate context length outside of retry loop
- Allow context length calculation to have side-effects (e.g. page faults)
which trigger event tracing by moving the ca...
- 01:23 PM LTTng-UST Revision e56bb47c (lttng-ust): Calculate context length outside of retry loop
- Allow context length calculation to have side-effects which trigger
event tracing by moving the calculation outside o...
- 08:26 AM LTTng-UST Bug #1109: Fork() test 9 from Linux Test Project fails when traced with userspace events
- One more information element: lttng-ust, during its execution, opens 2 file descriptors per listener thread (and ther...
- 03:57 PM LTTng-tools Revision ce4d4083 (lttng-tools): relay: use urcu_ref_get_unless_zero
- This allows removing the reflock be performing this check and increment
The minimum version of userspace...
- 09:00 PM LTTng-tools Revision f22dd891 (lttng-tools): Fix: use "flush empty" ioctl for snapshots
- When the flush empty ioctl is available, use it to produce an empty
packet at the end of the snapshot, which ensures ...
- 09:00 PM LTTng-tools Revision 001b7e62 (lttng-tools): Fix: lttng-consumerd: cpu hotplug: send "streams_sent" command
- When creating a new channel, the streams being sent to the relayd are
kept invisible to the live client until the "st...
- 08:56 PM LTTng-tools Revision e99f9447 (lttng-tools): Fix: lttng-sessiond: cpu hotplug: send channel to consumer only ...
- On CPU hotplug, we currently send a duplicate of the channel key, which
allocates its own object (duplicated) within ...
- 08:56 PM LTTng-tools Revision 1cfb4b98 (lttng-tools): Fix: lttng-sessiond: cpu hotplug stream number mismatch
- The counter should be always increasing (kept in the channel), rather
than local to the function. This causes cpu hot...
- 02:23 PM LTTng-tools Revision 0ed3b1a8 (lttng-tools): Fix: thread exit vs futex wait/wakeup race
- relayd_live_stop performs, in this order:
CMM_STORE_SHARED(live_dispatch_thread_exit, 1); [A]
- 08:56 PM LTTng-modules Bug #1107: Null pointer dereference on boot with built-in lttng-modules
- Fair point. The solution seems acceptable.
Also available in: Atom